Exciting news, update is done, we upgraded a couple of our servers to help with some of the slowdowns while we continue working on a definite solution to this. Also, version v1.5.0 is available. Here is what's new: Bug Fixes:
- Fixed Session dialog will now stay open when you accidentally click away from it so you won't loose your data. We had a few users complaining about this.
- Fixed the order dialog having issues calculating risk when "Current Balance" was selected
- Fixed order calculator not working when chart was set in "%" mode
- Fixed session dialog not rendering properly in some resolutions
New Indicators and indicator fixes
- 50% body candle
- DR/IDR now supports London and Assia sessions as well
- FVG indicator has a new way of rendering available that only highlights a small rectangle instead of growing all the way
- MentFX Indicator has a fix so now it will draw on higher timeframes. There was also a problem where the high will sometimes not get properly updated.
- Round Number Indicator
- DMN'S ICT AMD
- Order blog with signals
And we saved the best for last..
This was extremely requested, and we totally understand why. It took us a bit longer than expected but the first version of it is finally available for everyone. We will release some videos tomorrow that show off how to use it. But if you wanna play with it, there are 2 new buttons next to the "Place Order" button, one Show/Hide Events will show/hide the marks on the chart, and Economic Cal, will open the drawer showing you the events in a list. Thank you for your patience, and for being with us. We appreciate your support and together we will keep making FX Replay the best backtesting tool!